Create a compilation
- Open the App on your device
- Click on the compilation icon in the lower right side of your 4ARTapp overview, if you can't click on the compilation icon, you have either one or no artwork registered, to use the compilation creation function you must have at least 2 artworks registered
- To create an compilation, click on the "Create Compilation" button, then enter the name and artwork value (optional) of your choice, then click on "Select artwork"
- Now you can select the artwork you want and click the "Create Compilation" button
- If you want to change the name and the artwork value of one of your created compilations or add or remove artworks, click on the compilation and then on the middle button "Edit". Now you can choose between "Edit name and value" or "Edit artwork"
- To delete an compilation, click on the compilation and then on "Delete" in the lower left area, you will be asked to confirm the deletion, if you accidentally selected the wrong album click on "No", to confirm the deletion click on "Yes"
- If you want to share your compilation, click the Share button at the top of your compilation, then click "Share with People" and enter the desired email address, the shared content and the duration of the shared compilation, how long the desired person can see your shared compilation